Technical Consultant job descriptionJob Ads
Professionals, who provide technical support, perform trouble-shooting functions and resolve customer issues are known as Technical Consultants. Consults become highly knowledgeable about the company’s products or applications so that they can assist users, employees, and clients with any issues they may have.
These consultants must possess skills in organization, teaching, and planning so that they can coordinate with departments to conduct training. These departments may include marketing, sales, and information technology. They review and prepare documentation, manuals, and brochures on the capabilities and functions of different applications.
Technical Consultants work in offices and work normal business hours. They receive lucrative salaries and good benefits. Senior professionals have the opportunity to make three times as much as entry-level employees.
The responsibilities of a Technical Consultant include:
• Conducting training sessions and seminars
• Reporting on daily responsibilities and tasks
• Resolving client issues
• Testing products and applications
• Documenting processes and application instructions
• Supporting and troubleshooting software issues
• Attending meetings, sessions and other company events
• Generating innovate ideas
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for technical consultant.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for technical consultant.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for technical consultant.
Technical Consultant Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Lake Oswego, OR
Tampa , Florida
Vaughan, ON, CAN
Lake Forest , Illinois
Marietta , Georgia
Most Popular Job Searches
- SAP Technical Consultant
- Technical Consultant Travel Required
- IT Technical Consultant
- Head Technical Consultant
- Oracle Erp Technical Consultant
- Senior Technical Consultant Description
- Technical Pre Sales Consultant
- Technical Writer
- Technical Support
Related Job Descriptions