Database Administrator job descriptionJob Ads
Database Administrators are responsible for installing new databases and overseeing the functions of software used for that purpose. They set up login credentials for authorized staff members and define privileges for each user. They make sure that every work station in a company is linked to the network in order to have access to the information contained in a database. These professionals are also required to solve any problem related to user experience issues regarding to these systems.
Database Administrators usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Creating accounts for users.
• Installing databases.
• Performing maintenance.
• Developing backups.
• Managing the structure of the database.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for database administrator.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for database administrator.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for database administrator.
Database Administrator Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Raleigh, North Carolina
Kansas City, Missouri
Virginia Beach, Virginia
San Diego, CA
Chandler, AZ 85286
Most Popular Job Searches
- SQL Server Database Administrator
- SQL Database Administrator Training
- SQL Database Administrator Certification
- SQL Database Administrator
- Senior Oracle Database Administrator
- Senior Database Administrator
- Remote Oracle Database Administrator
- Remote Database Administrator
- Oracle Database Administrator Certification
- Oracle Database Administrator
Related Job Descriptions