Supply Chain Manager job descriptionJob Ads
The job of a Supply Chain Manager is very demanding. They essentially coordinate all the various team efforts (marketing, production, development) and integrate them. This stems from gathering materials to create the product, to pricing, and delivering the product. They manage inventory, production, distribution and other logistical details.
A Supply Chain Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Preparing budgets
• Meeting financial targets
• Managing logistics
• Researching market trends
• Delegating tasks
• Planning for higher profits
• Devising more current methods
• Assessing risks
• Assisting managers
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for supply chain manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for supply chain manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for supply chain manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for supply chain manager.
Supply Chain Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
East Greenville, PA
Most Popular Job Searches
- Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Assistant Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Project Manager
- Supply Chain Operations Manager
- Hospital Manager Supply Chain
- Hospital Materials Management Manager Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- Vp Supply Chain Planning
- Vp Supply Chain
- Visa Available Supply Chain
Related Job Descriptions