Shipping And Receiving job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Shipping and Receiving workers are responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received in a company. They pack the goods in shipping containers, develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly. These workers also verify incoming shipments by scanning barcodes to store that information into computers. They may work in offices inside warehouses and manufacturing plants.
Shipping and Receiving workers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Performing unpacking of shipment deliveries.
• Preparing shipping documents.
• Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Consolidating shipping orders.
• Creating mailing labels.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for shipping and receiving.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for shipping and receiving.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for shipping and receiving.
Shipping and Receiving Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Clearwater, FL 33762
Kulpsville, PA 19443
Anaheim, CA 92801
Lafayette, IN 47905
Miami, FL 33196
Milford, CT 06466
Woodridge, IL 60517
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Woodstock, IL 60098
Most Popular Job Searches
- Shipping Receiving
- Shipping Receiving Worker
- Warehouse Shipping Receiving
- Shipping Receiving Supervisor
- Shipping Receiving Specialist
- Shipping Receiving Manager
- Shipping Receiving Description
- Shipping Receiving Coordinator
- Shipping Receiving Clerk
- Shipping Receiving Assistant
Related Job Descriptions