Shipping And Receiving job descriptionJob Ads
Shipping and Receiving workers are responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received in a company. They pack the goods in shipping containers, develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly. These workers also verify incoming shipments by scanning barcodes to store that information into computers. They may work in offices inside warehouses and manufacturing plants.
Shipping and Receiving workers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Performing unpacking of shipment deliveries.
• Preparing shipping documents.
• Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Consolidating shipping orders.
• Creating mailing labels.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for shipping and receiving.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for shipping and receiving.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for shipping and receiving.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for shipping and receiving.
Shipping and Receiving Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Fountain Inn, South Carolina
Rocky Mount, Virginia
Yuba City, CA 95993
Most Popular Job Searches
- Shipping Receiving
- Warehouse Shipping Receiving
- Shipping Receiving Worker
- Shipping Receiving Supervisor
- Shipping Receiving Specialist
- Shipping Receiving Materials Handler
- Shipping Receiving Manager
- Shipping Receiving Lead
- Shipping Receiving Description
- Shipping Receiving Coordinator
Related Job Descriptions