Supply Chain Manager job descriptionFREE Job Ads
The job of a Supply Chain Manager is very demanding. They essentially coordinate all the various team efforts (marketing, production, development) and integrate them. This stems from gathering materials to create the product, to pricing, and delivering the product. They manage inventory, production, distribution and other logistical details.
A Supply Chain Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Preparing budgets
• Meeting financial targets
• Managing logistics
• Researching market trends
• Delegating tasks
• Planning for higher profits
• Devising more current methods
• Assessing risks
• Assisting managers
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for supply chain manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for supply chain manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for supply chain manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for supply chain manager.
Supply Chain Manager Jobs18,466 search results
Latest Job Offers
maple grove, minnesota
$90k - $110k
Fort Worth, TX
edison, new jersey
princeton, new jersey
Atlanta, GA 30328
Most Popular Job Searches
- Supply Chain Manager Atlanta, ga
- Supply Chain Manager Austin, tx
- Supply Chain Manager Boise, id
- Supply Chain Manager Boston, ma
- Supply Chain Manager Charlotte, nc
- Supply Chain Manager Chicago, il
- Supply Chain Manager Cincinnati, oh
- Supply Chain Manager Cleveland, oh
- Supply Chain Manager Columbus, oh
Related Job Descriptions