Property Manager job descriptionJob Ads
Property Managers are required to maintain or increase the value of different real estate investments. They track the performance of both residential and commercial properties and ensure that real estate investments meet their anticipated revenues. These managers handle financial operations of each property and collect maintenance bills, mortgages, and property taxes. They analyze different type of information related to taxes, population growths, property values, zoning, and traffic volume in order to decide if specific properties should be acquired.
Property Managers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Executing advertising and marketing campaigns.
• Assisting with the implementation of resident services programming.
• Creating supportive environments for residents and property associates.
• Managing safety and health programs.
• Achieving financial solvency.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for property manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for property manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for property manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for property manager.
Property Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Jacksonville, FL, United States
Celina, TX, United States
Most Popular Job Searches
- Senior Property Manager
- Self Storage Property Manager
- Residential Property Manager
- Regional Property Manager
- Property Manager Tax Credit
- Private Property Manager
- Government Property Manager
- Commercial Property Manager Certification
- Assistant Property Manager
- Commercial Real Estate Property Manager
Related Job Descriptions
- Apartment Maintenance
- Apartment Manager
- Building Maintenance
- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Estimator
- Construction Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Entry Level Construction
- Facilities Manager
- Land Surveyor
- Overseas Construction
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Site Engineer
- Site Manager
- Urban Planner