Construction Manager job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Construction Managers are required to plan, coordinate, and budget a wide variety of projects. These duties may include the building of residential, industrial, and commercial structures, and water treatment plants, schools, bridges, roads, and hospitals. They supervise all areas of a project, coordinating the process from the beginning to its completion, or just a part of it, for instance, the hiring process.
Construction Managers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Coordinating construction projects.
• Supervising other team members.
• Teaming up with engineers, electrician, plumbers, among other professionals.
• Hiring new workers.
• Planning budgets.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for construction manager.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for construction manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for construction manager.
Construction Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
Plantation, FL 33317
Chicago, IL 60602
Arlington, VA 22201
New York, NY 10007
Oakland, CA 94604
WASHINGTON, WV 26181
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Louisville, KY 40201
Most Popular Job Searches
- Wireless Construction Manager
- Senior Construction Manager
- Retail Construction Manager
- Restaurant Construction Manager
- Residential Construction Manager
- Pipeline Construction Manager
- Mechanical Construction Manager
- Industrial Construction Manager
- Graduate Construction Manager
- Certified Construction Manager
Related Job Descriptions
- Apartment Maintenance
- Apartment Manager
- Building Maintenance
- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Estimator
- Contracts Manager
- Entry Level Construction
- Facilities Manager
- Land Surveyor
- Overseas Construction
- Property Manager
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Site Engineer
- Site Manager
- Urban Planner