Building Maintenance job descriptionJob Ads
People working on Building Maintenance are responsible for fixing buildings that are broken and maintaining properties to ensure that they are in perfect conditions. They are also required to perform preventative maintenance operations to avoid costly repairs. Among their duties they keep walls and floors clean and free of stains, replace windows, blinds, and doors, repair leaky faucets, and remove trash.
Persons working on Building Maintenance area usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Repairing pneumatic systems.
• Replacing faulty electrical circuits.
• Painting walls.
• Maintaining boilers.
• Inspecting restrooms and other areas.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for building maintenance.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for building maintenance.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for building maintenance.
Building Maintenance Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Washington, District of Columbia
Most Popular Job Searches
- Building Maintenance Worker
- Building Maintenance Technician
- Building Maintenance Specialist
- School Building Maintenance
- Professional Building Maintenance
- Building Maintenance Manager
- Building Maintenance Apprenticeships
- Building Repair Maintenance Supervisor
- Building Technician
Related Job Descriptions
- Apartment Maintenance
- Apartment Manager
- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Estimator
- Construction Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Entry Level Construction
- Facilities Manager
- Land Surveyor
- Overseas Construction
- Property Manager
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Site Engineer
- Site Manager
- Urban Planner