Construction Estimator job descriptionJob Ads
Construction Estimators are required to work with engineers and architectural designers to determine exact raw materials necessary to complete a project. They create lists of every element needed for the construction project and estimate labor costs. These professionals request proposals for each job in a project and must achieve the best deals possible for the company they work for.
Construction Estimators usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Providing suitable plans.
• Calculating final costs.
• Teaming up with other professionals.
• Estimating the amount and type of material required.
• Understanding blueprints.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for construction estimator.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for construction estimator.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for construction estimator.
Construction Estimator Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Clarksville , Tennessee
Dallas , Texas
Orange , California
Dallas , Texas
New York, NY
Most Popular Job Searches
- Online Construction Estimator
- Construction Estimator Needed
- Entry Level Construction Estimator
- Construction Estimator Certification
- Building Construction Estimator
- Trainee Estimator Construction
- Construction Cost Estimator
- Residential Construction Cost Estimator
- Construction Materials Cost Estimator
Related Job Descriptions
- Apartment Maintenance
- Apartment Manager
- Building Maintenance
- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Entry Level Construction
- Facilities Manager
- Land Surveyor
- Overseas Construction
- Property Manager
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Site Engineer
- Site Manager
- Urban Planner