Apartment Maintenance job descriptionJob Ads
Specialists of the Apartment Maintenance field are required to perform several duties related to the cleaning, coloring, and other maintenance tasks for apartments. They are responsible for diagnosing and solving different problems in an apartment complex, such as repairing air conditioning systems, fixing electrical switches, unclogging drains, checking fluid levels, replacing machine parts, etc. These workers also perform regular preventative maintenance tasks to make sure that buildings do not deteriorate and all is functioning smoothly.
Apartment Maintenance workers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Replacing filters.
• Maintaining heating systems.
• Fixing leaks in ceilings.
• Diagnosing problems.
• Painting walls.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for apartment maintenance.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for apartment maintenance.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for apartment maintenance.
Apartment Maintenance Jobs
Latest Job Offers
$12.00 / hour
Anaheim, CA 92805
$120k - $160k
Mountain View, California
Most Popular Job Searches
- Apartment Maintenance Tech
- Apartment Maintenance Technician Test
- Apartment Maintenance Tech Test
- Apartment Maintenance Supervisor
- Apartment Maintenance Supervisor Training
- Apartment Maintenance Supervisor Test
- Apartment Maintenance Services
- Apartment Maintenance Manager
- Live Site Apartment Maintenance
- Apartment Maintenance Coordinator
Related Job Descriptions
- Apartment Manager
- Building Maintenance
- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Estimator
- Construction Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Entry Level Construction
- Facilities Manager
- Land Surveyor
- Overseas Construction
- Property Manager
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Site Engineer
- Site Manager
- Urban Planner