Commercial Real Estate job descriptionJob Ads
Commercial Real Estate area is related to any land that is purchased with the intent of making money by constructing commercial facilities. This field may also include apartment complexes and industrial production buildings. Properties that belong to this sector are office buildings, malls, hotels, restaurants, medical centers, spas, among different other facilities where an owner is expecting to earn an income. Some professionals working on this field are Real Estate Agents and they are required to assist clients in selling and leasing properties in this commercial area.
Professionals working on Commercial Real Estate area usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Developing business relationships.
• Ensuring departmental compliance with policies and regulations.
• Making sales calls.
• Negotiating letters of intent.
• Monitoring deals.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for commercial real estate.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for commercial real estate.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for commercial real estate.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for commercial real estate.
Commercial Real Estate Jobs
Latest Job Offers
New York, NY
Mount Pleasant , South Carolina , Estados Unidos
80.000 - 100.000
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Charlotte, NC 28241
Most Popular Job Searches
- Commercial Real Estate Underwriting
- Commercial Real Estate Specialist
- Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Commercial Real Estate Recruiters
- Commercial Real Estate Manager
- Commercial Real Estate Leasing
- Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Related Job Descriptions
- Apartment Maintenance
- Apartment Manager
- Building Maintenance
- Construction Estimator
- Construction Manager
- Contracts Manager
- Entry Level Construction
- Facilities Manager
- Land Surveyor
- Overseas Construction
- Property Manager
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Site Engineer
- Site Manager
- Urban Planner