Senior Project Manager job descriptionJob Ads
Planning, implementing and overseeing the life cycle of a project are a few of the responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager. Project Managers are adept at managing people, delegating responsibilities and keeping a flow of activities on an assigned schedule. They are highly adaptable, resolving any issues or conflicts that may hamper the timely and successful completion of an assigned job.
A Senior Project Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Ensuring deliverables meet quality standards
• Managing projects
• Assigning tasks to project team
• Creating and following a work schedule
• Assembling a project team
• Overseeing daily operations and tasks
• Assessing risks
• Minimizing risks
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for senior project manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for senior project manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for senior project manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for senior project manager.
Senior Project Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Columbia, SC, US
New York, NY, US
New York, NY, US
Taylor, TX, US
Washington D.C., DC
$51 - $64 hourly
Jacksonville, FL 32246
Greenville, South Carolina
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
San Ramon, California
Most Popular Job Searches
- Senior Technical Project Manager
- Senior Construction Project Manager
- Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Senior Project Engineer
- Senior Project Coordinator
- Senior Civil Project Engineer
- Project Manager
- Senior Manager
- Web Project Manager
- Underground Utilities Project Manager
Related Job Descriptions