Operations Manager job descriptionJob Ads
The responsibilities of an operations manager are varied and many. They perform integral functions in the maintenance of productivity, development of practices and policies, and implementation of strategies in a business. Certain functions may fall under their portfolio. This includes: • Finance and budgets
• Human resource, personnel
• Data entry
• Accounts payable, purchasing
• Organizational management Operations managers work in conjunction with top executives, and directors to manage organizational functions. Often, they assess the productivity of the company evaluating reports and figures to find new areas for growth, change, and improvement. To accomplish this they determine the best use of physical and human resources. All departments contribute to the overall success of an organization and an operations manager coordinates with these units to ensure they are efficiently supporting the same objectives. This demands that a professional in operations management not only be competent in their capacity but assertive, and amenable in their interpersonal connections. It is integral that all staff consider them effective and transformative leaders.
This position pays a lucrative salary. Highly competent professionals demand even higher wages. With experience comes growth and with that growth, operations managers receive lucrative benefits, allowances, and wages.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for operations manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for operations manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for operations manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for operations manager.
Operations Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Most Popular Job Searches
- Water Operations Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Transportation Operations Manager
- Tour Operations Manager
- Terminal Operations Manager
- Supply Chain Operations Manager
- Site Operations Manager
- Shift Operations Manager
- Service Operations Manager
- Senior Sales Operations Manager
Related Job Descriptions