Operations Director job descriptionJob Ads
Directors of Operations have a record of being highly successful in various job positions within their company. They are sometimes indentified as Chief Executive Officers. These directors typically coordinate the activities of senior management staff.
An Operations Director usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Coordinating company operations
• Formulating policies
• Organizing daily operations
• Implementing operating systems
• Mentoring project teams
• Assisting senior management professionals
• Maximizing profitability
• Building a streamlined organization
Operations Directors receive very lucrative salaries. As their jobs are highly competitive and demanding they have the option of company perks such as company cars, laptops, spending accounts, petrol and other allowances. They also get traditional benefits such as insurance, health care and retirement funds.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for operations director.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for operations director.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for operations director.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for operations director.
Operations Director Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Westlake Village, CA
Phoenix, AZ 85001
Our executive search team work on positions ranging between 100,000 and 200,000
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Newport News, VA
Most Popular Job Searches
- Recruitment Operations Director
- Plant Operations Director
- Operations Director Logistics
- Operations Director Engineering
- Operations Director Construction
- Marketing Operations Director
- Fixed Operations Director
- Facility Operations Director
- Creative Operations Director
- Senior Director Operations
Related Job Descriptions