Manager job descriptionJob Ads
Managers have many responsibilities. They may be in charge of small to large teams, departments, an entire business or several locations. The tasks performed by them is dependent on the industry; whether sales, marketing, operations, banking, finance, engineering, computer, manufacturing, telecommunications or security. All these various sub sectors have different job requirements, skill sets and responsibilities.
A Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Recruiting, interviewing, hiring and mentoring new employees
• Delegating responsibilities
• Assessing staff performance
• Developing employee objectives
• Appraising business systems
• Implementing business procedures
• Attending meetings
• Conducting presentations
• Dealing with clients
• Preparing budgets
• Minimizing expenditure The compensation for being a Manager varies. This may be dependent on the company size, responsibility and years of experience that they have. Typically, they earn good salaries. Their remuneration often includes benefits such as insurance, pension, health care, stocks, and allowances such as meal, travel and petrol. Managers often receive company perks such as car, laptop, membership in various associations and clubs, or tuition for furthering their education.
The setting in which a Manager works is again dependent of the type of business. The offices of a bank, hotel, store, or a computer company are different than that of a car manufacturer, processing plant, or a utilities company.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for manager.
Latest Job Offers
3,200 - 3,800
New York, NY
San Jose, CA
Akron, Ohio 44311
Lititz, Pennsylvania 17543, United States
Dane, Wisconsin 53529, United States
Austin, Texas 73301, United States
Columbia, Ohio 43215
Salt Lake City, United States
Most Popular Job Searches
- Regional Manager District Manager
- Yard Manager
- Workshop Manager
- Work Manager
- Wholesale Manager
- Wellness Manager
- Welding Manager
- Website Manager
- Web Manager
- Wastewater Manager
Related Job Descriptions