Business Administrator job descriptionJob Ads
Business Administrators handle the operational, organizational, and managerial responsibilities of a company. They are known by many job titles including CEO, general manager, and operations manager. Business administrators are often the individuals who grew the company, often they relinquish their positions and chair on executive boards.
Administrators work in many industries including government, private agencies, firms, multinationals, universities and non-profit organizations. Business administrators, due to their various responsibilities, are proficient in several areas. These include accounting, strategic management, counseling, change management, marketing, sales, finance, and human resource.
The responsibilities of a Business Administrator includes:
• Implementing business procedures
• Assessing employee performance
• Relating to customers
• Negotiating contracts and deals
• Maintaining professionalism in the work place
• Mediating staff issues
• Interviewing and hiring staff
• Being a role model
• Motivating colleagues
• Improving goods and services
• Preparing financial data
• Networking with industry peers, competitors and prospective clients
• Promoting and marketing the business
• Minimizing expenditure
• Managing budgets
• Attending business meetings, events, and industry functions
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for business administrator.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for business administrator.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for business administrator.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for business administrator.
Business Administrator Jobs
Latest Job Offers
$96,022.00 - $139,622.00 Annually
Atlanta, TX, US
$125,000 - $150,000
Springfield, IL, US
Most Popular Job Searches
- School Business Administrator
- Business Administrator Description
- Business Operations Administrator
- Business Office Administrator
- Business Objects Administrator
- Business Intelligence Administrator
- Business Development Administrator
- Business Analyst Administrator
Related Job Descriptions