Electronics Technician job descriptionJob Ads
Electronics Technicians are responsible for repairing household or business electronics products such as radios, computers, televisions, etc. They team up with engineers in order to develop electronic components, systems, or products. They also do safety checks to ensure that design plans are workable under different conditions. These professionals may work on various areas including medicine, aeronautics, government, military, telecommunications, transportation industry, electrical utilities, hospitals, among other sectors.
Electronics Technicians usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Ensuring the smooth working of electronic machinery.
• Conducting regular inspections.
• Replacing parts.
• Creating reports.
• Repairing malfunctions in equipment.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for electronics technician.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for electronics technician.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for electronics technician.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for electronics technician.
Electronics Technician Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Connecticut Industrial Business Park, Connecticut
San Jose, CA
Most Popular Job Searches
- Marine Electronics Technician
- Entry Level Electronics Technician
- Electronics Technician Navy
- Electronics Test Technician
- Electronics Repair Technician
- Electronics Engineering Technician
- Electronics Assembly Technician
- Power Electronics
- Electronics Worker
Related Job Descriptions