Automotive Technician job descriptionJob Ads
Automotive Technicians are required to inspect, diagnose, and repair failures in vehicles using different tools, such as computers, wrenches, pressures gauges, jacks, among many others. They listen carefully to the car´s owner in order to know what is wrong with the vehicle and then they use their expertise, tools, and computer systems to diagnose the problems. These professionals may work for large businesses, repairing and maintaining all kinds of vehicles, and vehicle repair shops, where they repair just one kind of vehicle like automobiles or trucks.
Automotive Technicians usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Replacing damaged parts.
• Diagnosing engines.
• Examining fuel systems.
• Assessing the condition of a vehicle.
• Maintaining air conditioning systems.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for automotive technician.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for automotive technician.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for automotive technician.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for automotive technician.
Automotive Technician Jobs
Latest Job Offers
West Bend, WI
Allen Park, MI
Fond du Lac County, WI
Most Popular Job Searches
- Mechanic Automotive Technician
- Master Automotive Technician
- Entry Level Automotive Technician
- Best Automotive Technician
- Automotive Technician Trainee
- Apprentice Automotive Technician
- Quality Technician Automotive
- Automotive Specialty Technician
- Automotive Service Technician Training
- Automotive Service Technician Apprentice
Related Job Descriptions