Occupational Therapist job descriptionJob Ads
Occupational Therapists are required to help patients to improve their ability to perform tasks in different environments. These professionals work with people who suffer emotionally, mentally, developmentally, or physically disabling conditions. They need to improve basic motor functions of their patients, including reasoning abilities. These therapists apply physical exercises in order to increase dexterity and strength of certain patient’s limbs.
Occupational Therapists usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Examining patient´s cases.
• Helping client´s to perform daily tasks.
• Reviewing patient´s habits.
• Conducting interventions.
• Rehabilitating disabled people.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for occupational therapist.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for occupational therapist.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for occupational therapist.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for occupational therapist.
Occupational Therapist Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Grand Junction, Colorado
Camp Verde, Arizona
Point Pleasant, West Virginia
Oakdale, New York
Most Popular Job Searches
- Pediatric Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist Schools
- Occupational Therapist Home Health
- Occupational Therapist Education
- Occupational Therapist Certification
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Medicine
- Plant Occupational Health Nurse
Related Job Descriptions
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Health Educator
- Home Health Aide
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing
- Medical Technologist
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Therapist
- Staff Nurse
- Veterinary Technician