Medical Technologist job descriptionJob Ads
Medical Technologists are required to conduct diagnostic laboratory tests to detect, analyze, and treat medical conditions. They use a wide variety of instruments to perform their duties including chemicals, microscopes, precision tools, and computers. They may work in different areas such as environmental chemistry, serology, toxicology, cytology, hematology, nuclear medicine, immunochemistry, urinalysis, among other subjects. These professionals may work at universities, public health laboratories, and research companies.
Medical Technologists usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Examining elements of the immune system.
• Operating equipment.
• Training new personnel.
• Collecting laboratory data.
• Interpreting laboratory tests.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for medical technologist.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for medical technologist.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for medical technologist.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for medical technologist.
Medical Technologist Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Most Popular Job Searches
- Traveling Medical Technologist
- Temporary Medical Technologist
- Microbiology Medical Technologist
- Medical Technologist Visa Sponsorship
- Medical Technologist Visa
- Medical Technologist Trainee
- Medical Technologist Teaching
- Medical Technologist Supervisor
- Medical Technologist Programs
- Medical Technologist Internship
Related Job Descriptions
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Health Educator
- Home Health Aide
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing
- Medical Technologist
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Occupational Therapist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Therapist
- Staff Nurse
- Veterinary Technician