Health And Safety Manager job descriptionJob Ads
Managing a company’s health and safety needs is the responsibility of a Health and Safety Manager. There are many factors in a workplace that can cause direct or indirect injury to workers. These professionals work along with all stakeholders including management, the workers, electrician, cleaners, and other contractors to install, manage, repair or fix any equipment that might impede the health of any employee. A Health and Safety Manager is always inspecting the equipments and working conditions, making sure it is hospitable for the workers.
A Health and Safety Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Performing human resources responsibilities
• Providing welfare and first aid facilities
• Assessing health and safety risks
• Liaising with relevant organizations
• Surveying health and safety systems
• Installing preventative resources
• Getting rid of explosive, flammable, unsanitary and other OSH detractors
• Making sure the electrical, ventilation and sanitary conveniences are up to code
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for health and safety manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for health and safety manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for health and safety manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for health and safety manager.
Health and Safety Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Grand Prairie, TX
El Paso, TX
Pinellas Park, FL
Most Popular Job Searches
Related Job Descriptions