Human Resources Manager job descriptionJob Ads
Human Resources Managers work across many industries. Wherever companies recruit, hire, assess, and fire staff, they typically have a person who performs these duties. HR Managers are sometimes responsible for training new employees on the company’s business practices and orientate them to the working environment.
With the financial stresses on both employers and employees, Human Resources Managers are able to handle the motivational responsibilities as well. They source guest speakers to ramp up employee morale, as this directly affects productivity. This is especially needed in companies that have a high employee turnover and little job satisfaction. HR Managers also handle salary negotiations and other labor related issues.
A Human Resources Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Recruiting and hiring new staff
• Conducting performance evaluations
• Mentoring and guiding employees
• Reviewing the company’s human rights policies
• Having extensive knowledge of labor laws
• Meeting with managers and addressing any of their issues
• Managing cases, and documentation
• Training new and existing managers
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for human resources manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for human resources manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for human resources manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for human resources manager.
Human Resources Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Palo Alto, CA
Most Popular Job Searches
- Regional Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Manager Degree
- Vp Human Resources
- Vice President Human Resources
- Telecommute Human Resources
- Recruitment Consultant Human Resources
- Human Resources Supervisor
- Human Resources Staffing
- Human Resources Staff
- Human Resources Specialist
Related Job Descriptions