Development Manager job descriptionJob Ads
Leading teams, managing resources and working to improve productivity are some of the responsibilities of a Development Manager. These managers perform many tasks in keeping with a project manager.
A Development Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Setting performance targets
• Leading development teams
• Implementing strategic plans
• Managing internal and external business relationships and networks
• Coaching team members
• Evaluating development programs
• Managing projects
• Meeting deadlines
• Attending meetings
• Reporting on project status
• Assigning team members
Expertise in the following areas is an asset:
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for development manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for development manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for development manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for development manager.
Development Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Raleigh, North Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada
Jacksonville, New York
Santa Clara, California
Most Popular Job Searches
- Youth Development Manager
- Web Development Manager
- Travel Business Development Manager
- Training Development Manager
- Technical Business Development Manager
- Talent Development Manager
- Software Development Manager Education
- Senior Development Manager
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Sales Development Manager
Related Job Descriptions