Staffing job descriptionJob Ads
Staffing area is required to find suitable job applicants for open positions within an organization. Some professionals working on this field are Staffing Coordinators and Staffing Managers and they are required to match job candidates with suitable positions inside a company. They must understand the needs of an organization and find specific new employees having the necessary skills, qualities, and education levels. These specialists work closely with the Human Resources Manager and Director.
Professionals working on Staffing field usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Providing information about job duties to prospective employees.
• Advising managers about organizational policy matters.
• Administering safety and recreation programs.
• Maintaining records related to the personnel.
• Monitoring the classification of job positions.
• Being able to deal with people from different backgrounds.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to handle rigorous demands.
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Being able to work in fast-paced environments.
• Having knowledge of Human Resources procedures.
• Being able to work with a team.
• Having IT skills.
• Being reliable and trustworthy.
• Having good knowledge of the legal implications related to hiring, termination, and retention.
Persons who want to work in the Staffing area are required to have a Degree in Office Management, Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related subjects. Most companies also demand candidates having a suitable background, such as several years of work experience in human resources and customer service. Other suitable programs for this field are majors offered by colleges in Labor and Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management. Those who want to have better job opportunities at higher level positions can obtain a Master´s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Administration.
Job Offer Trends
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for staffing.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for staffing.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for staffing.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for staffing.
Cities According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top locations to get hired for staffing.
Latest Job Offers
Recruiting & Staffing Coordinator
New York, NY, United States
San Francisco, California
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Recruiter - Sr Staffing Specialist
Staffing Coordinator (Part Time)
Fairport, New York
Canton, New York
Most Popular Job Searches
- Staffing Supervisor
- Staffing Specialist
- Staffing Recruiter
- Staffing Manager
- Staffing Director
- Staffing Coordinator
- Staffing Industry Executive
- Staffing Business Plans
- Staffing Agency Recruiter
- Leader Staffing Application
Related Job Descriptions