Training Manager job descriptionJob Ads
Training Managers handle the training needs of an institution; be it private or educational. Many Training Managers work in corporate organizations, overseeing the training needs of a company; while many work in educational organizations, planning, developing and implementing various training plans.
A Training Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Delivering training programs
• Formulating training policies
• Implementing technology-assisted training activities
• Developing e-learning tutorials
• Sustaining training standards
• Preparing detailed plans
• Training instructors
• Evaluating instructor performance
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for training manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for training manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for training manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for training manager.
Training Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Kirtland Afb - Albuquerque , Other Regions , Estados Unidos
Falls Church, VA
Overland Park, KS, United States
ID, United States
Erie, PA, United States
Los Angeles, CA
75026, Plano, TX
Most Popular Job Searches
- Technical Training Manager
- SAP Training Manager
- Sales Training Manager
- Training Development Manager
- Safety Manager Training
- Manager Training Programs
- Contracts Manager Training
- Clinical Data Manager Training
- Training Supervisor
Related Job Descriptions