Teaching Assistant job descriptionJob Ads
Teaching Assistants are responsible for providing clerical and instructional support for teachers in order to give them more time for lesson planning. They assist students with teacher´s lesson plans, giving individualized attention to every pupil or group of children. These assistants supervise students in schoolyards, hallways, and in cafeterias. They may specialize in some subjects like science or math at the secondary school level.
Teaching Assistants usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Assisting teachers.
• Supervising children at school facilities.
• Checking homework.
• Duplicating materials.
• Operating audiovisual equipment.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for teaching assistant.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for teaching assistant.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for teaching assistant.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for teaching assistant.
Teaching Assistant Jobs
Latest Job Offers
El Paso, TX
Chapel Hill, NC
New York, NY
New York, NY
Most Popular Job Searches
- Teaching Assistant University
- Teaching Assistant Certification
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Preschool Teaching Assistant
- Online Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- English Teaching Assistant
- Dental Teaching Assistant
- College Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Overseas
Related Job Descriptions