Education Manager job descriptionJob Ads
Education Managers may work in a number of different institutions. Their jobs are directly related to teaching and learning activities but they work mainly on the administrative end, organizing programs, getting funding and supervising staff. They may also work with instructors on their lesson plans and other teaching duties. They mentor new of junior staff and may mediate any interpersonal conflicts.
An Education Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Managing curriculum development team
• Conducting research
• Liaising with Directors and Teachers
• Developing educational games and other activities
• Evaluating teacher performance
• Preparing teaching schedules
• Preparing budgets for educational programs
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for education manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for education manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for education manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for education manager.
Education Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
New York, NY, US
West Des Moines, IA, United States
Maple Grove, Minnesota
$15.90 - $15.90 per hour
Johnstown, PA 15901, USA
Santa Clara, California
Waltham, MA, United States
Rochester, NY, United States
Washington, MO 63090
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Most Popular Job Searches
- Head Start Education Manager
- Clinical Education Manager
- Software Development Manager Education
- R&d Manager Education
- Public Relations Manager Education
- Project Manager Education Sector
- Project Manager Education
- Program Manager Education
- Logistics Manager Education
- Science Education
Related Job Descriptions