Special Education job descriptionJob Ads
Special Education is an area that works with youths and children who have some type of disability. Professionals working on this field are Special Education Teachers and they are required to work with students having emotional, physical, or cognitive disabilities. They adapt the general education curriculum to meet individual needs of their students and provide remedial instruction for each case. These professionals may work at different school levels, including elementary, middle, and secondary.
Special Education professionals usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Coordinating plans with regular teachers.
• Communicating with parents.
• Developing curriculum.
• Teaching different subjects.
• Designing materials for students.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for special education.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for special education.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for special education.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for special education.
Special Education Jobs
Latest Job Offers
El Centro, CA
Fort Laramie, WY
Valley Falls, SC
Naselle-Grays River SD
New Haven, CT
GLOUCSTR CITY, NJ
Most Popular Job Searches
- Special Education Teaching
- Special Education Supervisor
- Special Education Director
- Special Education Coordinator
- Special Education Consultant
- Special Education Advocate
- Director Special Education Unit
- Special Markets
- Special Needs Therapist
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Related Job Descriptions