Service Manager job descriptionJob Ads
The responsibility of service management processes, delivering solutions, and making decisions about accounts lies with a Service Manager. This manager coordinates the implementation of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practice processes. They handle multiple projects, delegate team responsibilities, prepare teams with change management strategies, and oversee budgets.
Service Managers are responsible for several subareas within their department. They include:
• Availability Management
• Asset Management
• Configuration Management
• Incident & Problem Management
• Service Level Management
The purpose of a Service Manager is to:
• Manage service or support employees
• Implement staff development activities and training sessions
• Continually update the skills and productivity of the staff
• Prepare reports on performance
• Coordinate all activities to meet strategic direction or objectives
• Manage projects
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for service manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for service manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for service manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for service manager.
Service Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
94085 Sunnyvale, CA
98141 Seattle, WA
$30k - $65k/year
NJ - Hoboken
Sandy Springs, GA
Most Popular Job Searches
- Social Service Manager
- Service Manager Director
- Service Manager Dealership
- Service Manager Automotive
- Service Manager Assistant
- Security Service Manager
- Sales Service Manager
- Sales Customer Service Manager
- Rv Service Manager
- Regional Service Manager
Related Job Descriptions