Customer Service Representative job descriptionJob Ads
Customer Service Representatives work in many industries. They support various products and services and assist customers in selecting and buying these products. These professionals are expected to constantly provide a high level of customer service. Many often fill a sales position.
Customer Service Representatives are sometimes known by these other job titles. Namely, Service Specialist, Consumer intake, Sales Support, Administrative Assistant, Bank Teller, Customer Assistant, or Salesperson.
A Customer Service Representative usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Answering customer calls
• Selling company products
• Providing client support
• Taking and directing customer complaints
• Entering data into a computer
• Assisting other sales professionals
• Attending trainings and seminars
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service representative.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for customer service representative.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service representative.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service representative.
Customer Service Representative Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Ewing Township, NJ
Oconto Falls, WI
Most Popular Job Searches
- Virtual Customer Service Representative
- Insurance Customer Service Representative
- Inbound Customer Service Representative
- Financial Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Representative Bank
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Personal Lines Customer Service Representative
- Part Time Customer Service Representative
- Customer Experience Representative
- Customer Care Representative
Related Job Descriptions