Customer Service Executive job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Ensuring that the company’s customer service is always at a high level is the responsibility of a Customer Service Executive. However, their responsibilities may differ depending on the industry they are in. They usually follow up on customer complaints and ensure that their problems are resolved in a timely manner. This job can be at any level of the organization.
These professionals receive fine salaries and benefits. Benefits may comprise of commissions, bonuses, and other traditional benefits such as health care, pension, vacation and insurance. They work varying hours, depending on the employer’s stipulation. This may be on weekends, overtime or shift system.
A Customer Service Executive usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Preparing documentation
• Monitoring procedures and processes
• Mentoring new staff
• Assisting team manager
• Following up on customer queries
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service executive.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service executive.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service executive.
Customer Service Executive Jobs83,336 search results
Latest Job Offers
IL - Chicago
AR - Lonoke
GA - Atlanta
IA - Urbandale
TX - North Richland Hills
NY - Rye Brook
NJ - Newark
IL - Carol Stream
TX - Seguin
NY - Albany
Most Popular Job Searches
- Customer Service Executive
- Customer Service Executive Florham Park, nj
- Customer Service Executive Fort Lauderdale, fl
- Customer Service Executive Fort Myers, fl
- Customer Service Executive Fort Wayne, in
- Customer Service Executive Fort Worth, tx
- Customer Service Executive Framingham, ma
- Customer Service Executive Frederick, md
- Customer Service Executive Fremont, ca
- Customer Service Executive Fresno, ca
Related Job Descriptions