Customer Service Executive job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Ensuring that the company’s customer service is always at a high level is the responsibility of a Customer Service Executive. However, their responsibilities may differ depending on the industry they are in. They usually follow up on customer complaints and ensure that their problems are resolved in a timely manner. This job can be at any level of the organization.
These professionals receive fine salaries and benefits. Benefits may comprise of commissions, bonuses, and other traditional benefits such as health care, pension, vacation and insurance. They work varying hours, depending on the employer’s stipulation. This may be on weekends, overtime or shift system.
A Customer Service Executive usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Preparing documentation
• Monitoring procedures and processes
• Mentoring new staff
• Assisting team manager
• Following up on customer queries
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service executive.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service executive.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service executive.
Customer Service Executive Jobs84,620 search results
Latest Job Offers
palos park, illinois
fort lauderdale, florida
Tucson, AZ 85702
Vienna, VA 22180
Columbia, SC 29240
Most Popular Job Searches
- Customer Service Executive
- Customer Service Executive Albuquerque, nm
- Customer Service Executive Alexandria, va
- Customer Service Executive Anchorage, ak
- Customer Service Executive Ann Arbor, mi
- Customer Service Executive Aurora, co
- Customer Service Executive Baltimore, md
- Customer Service Executive Beltsville, md
- Customer Service Executive Bentonville, ar
- Customer Service Executive Bethesda, md
Related Job Descriptions