Customer Service Executive job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Ensuring that the company’s customer service is always at a high level is the responsibility of a Customer Service Executive. However, their responsibilities may differ depending on the industry they are in. They usually follow up on customer complaints and ensure that their problems are resolved in a timely manner. This job can be at any level of the organization.
These professionals receive fine salaries and benefits. Benefits may comprise of commissions, bonuses, and other traditional benefits such as health care, pension, vacation and insurance. They work varying hours, depending on the employer’s stipulation. This may be on weekends, overtime or shift system.
A Customer Service Executive usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Preparing documentation
• Monitoring procedures and processes
• Mentoring new staff
• Assisting team manager
• Following up on customer queries
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service executive.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service executive.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service executive.
Customer Service Executive Jobs75,950 search results
Latest Job Offers
MO - St. Louis
NJ - Elizabeth
FL - Miami
FL - Key West
880 West Maude Avenue, Suite 101, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, United States
MA - Boston
TX - Fort Worth
DC - Washington
Most Popular Job Searches
- Customer Service Executive
- Customer Service Executive San Francisco, ca
- Customer Service Executive San Jose, ca
- Customer Service Executive Santa Monica, ca
- Customer Service Executive Spokane, wa
- Customer Service Executive Sunnyvale, ca
- Customer Service Executive Tampa, fl
- Customer Service Executive Toledo, oh
- Customer Service Executive Trenton, nj
- Customer Service Executive Troy, mi
Related Job Descriptions