Customer Service Manager job descriptionJob Ads
Customer Service Managers are in charge of customer relations and staff members required for those functions. They may work at manufacturing, retail, and utility companies in centralized call center facilities. These professionals solve conflicts involving client´s complaints about products or services. They train staff in good customer service techniques in order to keep clients satisfied.
Customer Service Managers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Issuing refunds to customers.
• Providing help to clients.
• Handling customer complaints.
• Communicating with clients by email.
• Supervising customer service staff.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for customer service manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service manager.
Customer Service Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
06890 Fairfield, CT
30303 Atlanta, GA, GA
50,000 - 67,000
21044 Columbia, MD
29307 Spartanburg, SC
91340 San Fernando, CA
10008 New York, NY
98033 Kirkland, WA
07748 Middletown, NJ
07748 N middletown, NJ
Most Popular Job Searches
- Sales Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Manager Walmart
- Customer Service Manager Titles
- Customer Service Manager Skills
- Customer Service Manager Description
- Customer Service Assistant Manager
- Weekend Customer Service
- Walmart Customer Service Associate
- Vp Customer Service
- Virtual Customer Service Representative
Related Job Descriptions