Customer Service job descriptionJob Ads
People who work in Customer Service are usually the first point of contact within a company, for customer or clients. They handle customer queries, resolve or redirect their issues, and manage their accounts. Customer Service agents are trained to manage stressful situations, provide excellent service and are taught sales techniques as well.
A Customer Service agent usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Following up with customers
• Completing administrative tasks
• Coordinating with other departments
• Managing customer accounts
• Redirecting client issues
• Verifying customer data
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for customer service.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service.
Customer Service Jobs
Latest Job Offers
50,000 - 80,000
New Orleans, LA
Jacksonville, FL, US
Clearwater, FL, US
North Syracuse, NY
Little Rock, Arkansas
Ransomville, NY, United States
Most Popular Job Searches
- Weekend Customer Service
- Walmart Customer Service Associate
- Vp Customer Service
- Virtual Customer Service Representative
- Virtual Customer Service
- Time Customer Service
- Team Lead Customer Service
- Senior Customer Service Representative
- Senior Customer Service Executive
- Sales Customer Service Specialist
Related Job Descriptions