Customer Service Executive job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Ensuring that the company’s customer service is always at a high level is the responsibility of a Customer Service Executive. However, their responsibilities may differ depending on the industry they are in. They usually follow up on customer complaints and ensure that their problems are resolved in a timely manner. This job can be at any level of the organization.
These professionals receive fine salaries and benefits. Benefits may comprise of commissions, bonuses, and other traditional benefits such as health care, pension, vacation and insurance. They work varying hours, depending on the employer’s stipulation. This may be on weekends, overtime or shift system.
A Customer Service Executive usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Preparing documentation
• Monitoring procedures and processes
• Mentoring new staff
• Assisting team manager
• Following up on customer queries
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for customer service executive.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for customer service executive.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for customer service executive.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for customer service executive.
Customer Service Executive Jobs72,534 search results
Latest Job Offers
Van Nuys, California
Boston, MA 02108
Los Angeles, CA 90001
Most Popular Job Searches
- Customer Service Executive Los Angeles, CA
- Customer Service Executive New York, NY
- Customer Service Executive Chicago, IL
- Customer Service Executive Atlanta, GA
- Customer Service Executive Boston, MA
- Customer Service Executive Charlotte, NC
- Customer Service Executive Denver, CO
- Customer Service Executive Houston, TX
- Customer Service Executive Philadelphia, PA
Related Job Descriptions