Restaurant Manager job descriptionJob Ads
Restaurant Managers are required to lead a team of other restaurant members in order to achieve goals and provide a good service. They are mentors for the staff and sometimes team up with assistant managers and chefs during different shifts. They are the visible face of the restaurant and must establish a cordial relationship with their guests by making them feel cared.
Restaurant Managers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Resolving issues.
• Monitoring actions of the staff.
• Maintaining inventory of all restaurant articles.
• Creating reports about food consumption.
• Taking care of table arrangements.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for restaurant manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for restaurant manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for restaurant manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for restaurant manager.
Restaurant Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Highland Park, IL
Sioux City, IA
Los Angeles, CA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pembroke Pines, FL
Most Popular Job Searches
- Restaurant Manager Trainee
- Restaurant Manager Leader
- Restaurant Manager Description
- Pos Restaurant Manager
- Operation Restaurant Manager
- Hotel Restaurant Manager
- Entry Level Restaurant Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Restaurant Shift Manager
- Restaurant Reservations Manager
Related Job Descriptions