Business Travel Consultant job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Handling the travel arrangements of business and executive people or accounts is the responsibility of a Business Travel Consultant. Their job involves conducting research and collecting information on the destinations, flights and hotels that their clientele will travel to. They select the most reliable, safe, industry compliant and luxurious options to recommend to their customers.
Having a love for travel is typically a common trait of people who work in this field. Business Travel Consultants work normal office hours and receive lucrative remuneration for their services. If they work as fulltime employees, they receive good benefits. These may include commissions, insurance, health care and vacation packages.
A Business Travel Consultant usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Planning itineraries
• Advising clients
• Booking hotels, air or sea travel, and car rentals
• Researching travel information
• Assuring client satisfaction
• Networking with industry professionals
• Marketing their services
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for business travel consultant.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for business travel consultant.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for business travel consultant.
Business Travel Consultant Jobs25,862 search results
Latest Job Offers
NC - Charlotte
CA - Los Angeles
Oak Brook , Illinois
Oak Brook , Illinois
Dallas , Texas
FL - Orlando
IN - Indianapolis
GA - Alpharetta
IL - Chicago
Most Popular Job Searches
- Business Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant Concord, ca
- Business Travel Consultant Costa Mesa, ca
- Business Travel Consultant Deerfield, il
- Business Travel Consultant Denver, co
- Business Travel Consultant Detroit, mi
- Business Travel Consultant Dublin, oh
- Business Travel Consultant Eagan, mn
- Business Travel Consultant Edison, nj
- Business Travel Consultant Englewood, co
Related Job Descriptions