Business Travel Consultant job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Handling the travel arrangements of business and executive people or accounts is the responsibility of a Business Travel Consultant. Their job involves conducting research and collecting information on the destinations, flights and hotels that their clientele will travel to. They select the most reliable, safe, industry compliant and luxurious options to recommend to their customers.
Having a love for travel is typically a common trait of people who work in this field. Business Travel Consultants work normal office hours and receive lucrative remuneration for their services. If they work as fulltime employees, they receive good benefits. These may include commissions, insurance, health care and vacation packages.
A Business Travel Consultant usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Planning itineraries
• Advising clients
• Booking hotels, air or sea travel, and car rentals
• Researching travel information
• Assuring client satisfaction
• Networking with industry professionals
• Marketing their services
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for business travel consultant.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for business travel consultant.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for business travel consultant.
Business Travel Consultant Jobs103,164 search results
Latest Job Offers
$70/hour plus expens
Princeton, NJ 08540
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Bethesda, MD 20814
NC - Cary
Walnut Creek, California
Houston, TX 77001
Most Popular Job Searches
- Business Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant Florham Park, nj
- Business Travel Consultant Folsom, ca
- Business Travel Consultant Fort Worth, tx
- Business Travel Consultant Fresno, ca
- Business Travel Consultant Grand Rapids, mi
- Business Travel Consultant Greensboro, nc
- Business Travel Consultant Harrisburg, pa
- Business Travel Consultant Herndon, va
- Business Travel Consultant Birmingham, al
Related Job Descriptions