Laboratory Technician job descriptionJob Ads
Laboratory Technicians are required to process laboratory samples, maintain and clean laboratory equipment, and perform tests. They properly work with a wide variety of chemicals and make sure that they are stored correctly. These workers need to order supplies and equipment, prepare reports, and enter information into databases. They may work for research organizations, government agencies, pharmaceutical companies, medical laboratories, among other institutions and facilities.
Laboratory Technicians usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Reporting any incident.
• Disposing of harmful chemicals.
• Monitoring supplies.
• Maintaining samples.
• Interpreting results.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for laboratory technician.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for laboratory technician.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for laboratory technician.
Laboratory Technician Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Mount Clemens, MI
Des Moines, IA
Colorado Springs, CO
Wheat Ridge, CO
Most Popular Job Searches
- Laboratory Analyst Laboratory Technician
- Trainee Laboratory Technician
- Scientific Laboratory Technician
- Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Technician Internship
- Environmental Laboratory Technician
- Entry Level Laboratory Technician
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Contract Medical Laboratory Technician
Related Job Descriptions