Laboratory Technician job descriptionJob Ads
Laboratory Technicians are required to process laboratory samples, maintain and clean laboratory equipment, and perform tests. They properly work with a wide variety of chemicals and make sure that they are stored correctly. These workers need to order supplies and equipment, prepare reports, and enter information into databases. They may work for research organizations, government agencies, pharmaceutical companies, medical laboratories, among other institutions and facilities.
Laboratory Technicians usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Reporting any incident.
• Disposing of harmful chemicals.
• Monitoring supplies.
• Maintaining samples.
• Interpreting results.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for laboratory technician.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for laboratory technician.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for laboratory technician.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for laboratory technician.
Laboratory Technician Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Breese, IL, United States
Rialto, CA, United States
Deer Park, Texas
Oklahoma City, OK, US
Louisville, KY 40245
Most Popular Job Searches
- Microbiology Technician Laboratory Technician
- Scientific Laboratory Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Technician Training
- Environmental Laboratory Technician
- Entry Level Laboratory Technician
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Clinical Laboratory Technician
- Chemical Laboratory Technician
- Biomedical Laboratory Technician
Related Job Descriptions