Research Assistant job descriptionJob Ads
Research Assistants are required to work under the supervision of experienced professionals, such as researchers, to collect and analyze data. These workers participate in the design, implementation, and evaluation of new investigative procedures in different fields of study such as social sciences, medical, business administration, etc. Among duties of these assistants are cleaning laboratory equipment, conducting interviews, performing clerical tasks, searching for background information, setting up experiment stations, and other activities. They may work at corporations, academic institutions, or nonprofit agencies.
Research Assistants usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Following up studies.
• Tracking participants.
• Creating methods of survey.
• Preparing tables and graphs for reports.
• Conducting experiments.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for research assistant.
Last 12 months
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for research assistant.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for research assistant.
Research Assistant Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Palo Alto, California
Mountain View, California
New York, NY
Ann Arbor, MI
Most Popular Job Searches
- Veterinary Research Assistant
- Research Assistant in University
- Summer Research Assistant
- Research Assistant Sport
- Research Assistant Sociology
- Research Assistant Social Sciences
- Research Assistant Requirements
- Remote Research Assistant
- Psychology Research Assistant
- Psychiatry Research Assistant
Related Job Descriptions