District Manager job descriptionJob Ads
District Managers are responsible for overseeing all operations of company stores included in their areas. They make sure that all branches of a company in a specific district meet projected revenues and sales estimates. These professionals also inspect stores, recruit and fire employees, conduct meetings, train staff, create reports, and recommend changes regarding to store procedures and activities.
District Managers usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Explaining new policies.
• Coaching managers.
• Creating action plans.
• Visiting company branches.
• Recruiting new employees.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for district manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for district manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for district manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for district manager.
District Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
Charleston, South Carolina
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Johnson Creek, Wisconsin
Most Popular Job Searches
- Regional Manager District Manager
- Retail District Manager
- Restaurant District Manager
- Pharmacy District Manager
- Pharmaceutical Sales District Manager
- Pharmaceutical District Manager
- Fast Food District Manager
- District Manager Self Storage
- District Manager Food Service
- Assistant District Manager
Related Job Descriptions