Autocad Engineer Jobs

1 to 10 of 664 vacancies

Sort by:  Date | Relevance

Civil Drafter  

Aerotek - Huntsville, AL, United States

, individuals, etc. 95% of each day will be spent behind the computer, the other 5% will be discussing project expectations. Responsibilities Produce civil engineering and land surveying drawings using AutoCAD Autocad Engineer Work careers...

from: glassdoor.com - 2 days ago

See more: Engineering Jobs
Civil Project Lead  

Aerotek - Centennial, CO, United States

knowledge: site layout, grading, drainage design Designing in AutoCAD Civil3D Manages junior design engineers Develops cost estimates and proposals Performs project deliverable, timelines, client interfacing Autocad Engineer careers...

from: glassdoor.com - 2 days ago

Roadway Project Manager  

RPO Staffing - Las Vegas, Nevada

Requirements are: - Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering - Licensed Professional Engineer in Nevada - Roadway geometric design including roadside safety - AutoCAD Civil 3D - Grading, traffic signal design autocad design engineer...

Register your RESUME

from: resume-library.com (+2 sources) - 4 days ago

Civil Engineer  

Aerotek - Islandia, NY, United States

HIRING for a civil engineer with land development, traffic, utility experience etc Requirements: 3+ years experience as civil engineer on land development projects - Autocad and/or Civil 3d - Design autocad engineering...

from: glassdoor.com - 2 days ago

civil engineer  

Aerotek - Woburn, MA, United States

engineers and designers on a variety of state, municipal and private sector projects. MUST HAVES: - BS in Civil Engineering or related field - 3-10 years of civil/transportation engineering - AutoCAD Civil 3D contract autocad engineer...

from: glassdoor.com - 2 days ago

Outside Plant Engineer II - South Sioux, CIty, NE  

Lumen - South Sioux City, Nebraska

, single line requests, Rehab, DSL, FTTN, FTTH, FTTT, Road Relocations, augmentation projects and special circuit requests. Utilizing the following tools; NDS, AutoCAD, Fireworks/Bidmaster, JDS, FORTE, WFMT autocad design engineer...

Register your RESUME

from: resume-library.com (+2 sources) - Yesterday

Transportation Engineer PE | MicroStation  

Davron - Buffalo Grove, Illinois

to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career! TRANSPORTATION | P.E. | ROADWAY | GEOPAK | MICROSTATION | PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER | AUTOCAD autocad engineer microvellum...

Register your RESUME

from: resume-library.com - 3 days ago

Civil Engineers  

Bay Engineering Inc. - Annapolis, MD, United States

three years’ experience in land development A working knowledge of AutoCAD 3D BS in Civil Engineering or related degree preferred. Civil Engineer/Designer will: Assist with the daily operations capcom autocad engineer senior operator...

from: joblift.com - 3 days ago

Sr. Electrical Engineer - PE REQUIRED  

Affinity Executive Search - Charlottesville, Virginia

in Electrical Engineering Registered Electrical Engineer NCEES License Experience with AutoCAD/Revit Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial osp autocad engineer opti...

Register your RESUME

from: resume-library.com - 3 days ago

Register your RESUME
Post your RESUME now with our Partner

Electrical Engineer II  

Austal USA, LLC - Mobile, Alabama

Willing to submit to a drug screen Willing to submit to a background check TOOLS: - Computer - MS Office, AutoCAD DIRECTION EXERCISED: - May lead and direct the work of Engineers I, Designers autocad engineer opti nt...

Register your RESUME

from: resume-library.com - 3 days ago


Get email alerts for: Autocad Engineer Jobs

Top locations

Loading map...

Top locations in United States hiring now Autocad Engineer Jobs:

Login through

JobisJob Tutorial

Visit our Help Centre

Share Options

Filter jobs by

Related sections

My recent searches
You have no recent searches at the moment.
Use our Job Search to find your new job.

Refine your search

My recent searches
Autocad Engineer