Assistant Store Manager job descriptionJob Ads
People who provide assistance and share the responsibilities of managing a store work as Assistant Store Managers. They supervise store employees, keep track of merchandise, and handle any other task dictated by the Store Manager. They earn good salaries and may work long hours.
An Assistant Store Manager usually performs many of the following tasks: • Recruiting staff
• Controlling stock and merchandise
• Implementing business policies
• Ordering more supplies or stocks
• Assisting and reporting to the Store Manager
• Taking inventory
• Performing accounting responsibilities
• Doing security and compliance checks
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for assistant store manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for assistant store manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for assistant store manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for assistant store manager.
Assistant Store Manager Jobs
Latest Job Offers
San Clemente, CA, United States
North Olmsted, OH, US
Vestal, New York
Syracuse, NY, US
Spokane, WA, United States
Westchester, CA, US
Most Popular Job Searches
- Assistant Store Manager Walmart
- Assistant Store Manager Description
- Assistant Manager Retail Store
- Assistant Manager Jewelry Store
- Store Assistant
- Store Manager
- Assistant Store Leader
- Walmart Store Manager
- Walgreens Store Manager
- Ups Store Manager
Related Job Descriptions