Nursing Assistant job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Nursing Assistants are required to help patients to have medical treatments and perform some daily tasks. They assist physically disabled or weak patients to perform their daily activities such as dressing and shower. These professionals also provide emotional and mental support to persons who are under treatments or suffering disorders. They may work at medical centers, private clinics, hospitals, community centers, social welfare organizations, nursing care facilities, among other places.
Nursing Assistants usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Communicating with patients and their families.
• Cooperating with other medical staffs.
• Providing emotional support.
• Observing recovery progress of patients.
• Helping patients to perform daily activities.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for nursing assistant.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for nursing assistant.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for nursing assistant.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for nursing assistant.
Nursing Assistant Jobs28,592 search results
Latest Job Offers
SILVER SPRING, 20910
Grand Island, Nebraska
$28,269.00 to $36,746.00 / Per Year
El Paso, Texas
$28,269.00 to $45,828.00 / Per Year
Fort Riley, Kansas
Watertown, New York
La Porte, IN
Most Popular Job Searches
- Nursing Assistant
- State Tested Nursing Assistant Stna
- Nursing Assistant New York, NY
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Certified Nursing Assistant Hospital
- State Tested Nursing Assistant Stna Cleveland, OH
- State Tested Nursing Assistant Stna Medina, OH
- State Tested Nursing Assistant Stna Garfield Heights, OH
- State Tested Nursing Assistant Stna Independence, OH
- State Tested Nursing Assistant Stna Lakewood, OH
Related Job Descriptions
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Health Educator
- Home Health Aide
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing
- Medical Technologist
- Mental Health
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Occupational Therapist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Therapist
- Staff Nurse
- Veterinary Technician