Nursery Assistant job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Nursery Assistants are required to help other staff members at medical facilities and transport patients from one place to another. They also prepare patients for surgical procedures by shaving or draping them. These workers assist patients any time they need thanks to an alarm device, for instance, in cases when they require an extra pillow. They help registered nurses at health clinics, nursing homes, hospitals, and other health facilities.
Nursery Assistants usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Assisting patients.
• Charting patient records.
• Moving patients from one location to another in a hospital.
• Helping registered nurses.
• Keeping patients´ rooms clean.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for nursery assistant.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for nursery assistant.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for nursery assistant.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for nursery assistant.
Nursery Assistant Jobs226 search results
Latest Job Offers
Apex, 27539, NC
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Lowell, MA 01850
Apex, 27539, NC
Davis, CA 95618
Pascagoula, MS 39567
Boca Raton, FL 33434
New York, NY, United States
Galveston, TX 77551
Most Popular Job Searches
- Personal Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Office Assistant New York, NY
- Office Assistant Baltimore, MD
- Office Assistant Boston, MA
- Office Assistant Chicago, IL
- Office Assistant Los Angeles, CA
- Office Assistant Washington, DC
- Office Assistant Dallas, TX
Related Job Descriptions