Metal Roofing Jobs

1 to 10 of 339 vacancies

Sort by:  Date | Relevance

Related Jobs:  Commercial RoofingRoofing SalesCommercial Roofing SalesCommercial Roofing EstimatorCommercial Roofing Superintendent

METAL ROOFING SALES REPRESENTATIVE (NC, SC and GA)  

ENGLERT INC - Charlotte, NC

Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in the commercial contracting metal roofing, basic demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office package and CRM system, demonstrated ability to read and interpret construction... Metal Roofing Work careers ...

from: ziprecruiter.com (+1 source) - 9 days ago

Roofing Project Manager  

Tradesmen International - College, Pennsylvania (+1 location)

Must have OSHA 10, have smart phone and laptop or tablet, valid Drivers License and reliable transportation, able to pass a drug screen and background check. The opportunity for travel will be available... Metal Roofing careers...

Register your RESUME

from: resume-library.com (+1 source) - Yesterday

Roofing - ModBit, Tile, TPO, Metal, Coatings  

Thunder Bay Inc Roofing Commercial and Residential - Saint Petersburg, FL (+1 location)

Work Area: 95% of our work is in the St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay, Bradenton/Sarasota, & Hillsborough areas. The other 5% is in other areas of Florida This is an opportunity for the right individual to advance... metal roofing in the mines...

from: ziprecruiter.com - 17 days ago

Roofing Sheet Metal & Gutters  

Established Local Contractor - Dayton, OH

Please mention if you have in-shop experience running shears and breaks. Experienced roofers are also needed. roofing metal tradesman...

from: ziprecruiter.com - 10 days ago

Metal Roofing Estimator (Commercial/Industrial Roofing)  

Centimark - Stow, OH 44224

Will work closely with the sales force to provide them with accurate information for the creation of proposals for customers. Prepare project submittals for specified contract projects. Inspect roofs for... roofing metal roofers...

from: monster.com - More than 30 days ago

Foreman (Roofing) - ModBit, Tile, TPO, Metal, Coatings  

Thunder Bay Inc Roofing Commercial and Residential - Saint Petersburg, FL (+1 location)

Must be willing to: Provide references from last 5 years of employment (or last 2 jobs), submit to pre-hire drug test and random drug tests, willing to allow us to conduct a criminal background check.

from: ziprecruiter.com - 17 days ago

ROOFING  

J & P ROOFING - Denver, CO 80202

Sheet Metal Installers, Service Techs and Laborers, Commercial Flat Roofers for Established Roofing & Sheet Metal company Looking for skilled & quality minded.

from: monster.com - 14 days ago

High-End Residential Roofing - Foreman  

Naples, FL

Our dynamic company provides an exciting, fun and fast paced environment to work in.

from: monster.com - 5 days ago

Roofing Supervisor  

Roof Depot - Atlanta, GA

Applicants must have a very good understanding of Asphalt shingle roofs, supervision experience, and 2 years -5 years roofing experience Must have good communication skills with both customers, office...

from: ziprecruiter.com - 4 days ago

Register your RESUME
Post your RESUME now with our Partner
and receive job offers perfect for you!

Roofing Operations Manager  

Burns & Scalo Roofing Co Inc - Marion, OH 43302

We believe in the value of triple wallet share - This means making decisions and taking action to share the wealth essentially.

from: monster.com - 6 days ago


Get email alerts for Metal Roofing Jobs

  • You can cancel email alerts at any time. We will not share your email address with anyone.

Top locations

Loading map...

Contacts you may have


JobisJob Tutorial

Share Options

Filter jobs by

Related sections

My recent searches
You have no recent searches at the moment.
Use our Job Search to find your new job.

Refine your search

My recent searches
Metal Roofing