Maintenance Manager job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Managing the maintenance responsibilities of a company is a highly demanding and important job. The duties of a Maintenance Manager affect the constant running of that business and impact its productivity. Without resources people cannot work and it will be your responsibility to ensure machines are maintained frequently.
These managers are highly skilled and knowledgeable about a number of physical resources and how to fix or maintain them. They may be responsible for vehicles, electrical circuits, computer equipment, tables, chairs and other furniture. Maintenance Managers must be able to forecast correctly and fulfil the need for new equipment when required. They are also responsible for maintaining certain health and safety regulations.
A Maintenance Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Inspecting the facility
• Checking electrical units
• Hiring other maintenance professionals
• Ordering parts and equipment
• Recording daily maintenance activity
• Delegating work responsibilities
• Hiring new staff
• Contacting service providers and contractors
• Preparing work schedules
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for maintenance manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for maintenance manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for maintenance manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for maintenance manager.
Maintenance Manager Jobs166,729 search results
Latest Job Offers
Yazoo City, MS
Jacksonville, FL, 32202
Dahlgren, VA, 22448
Fort Myers, FL, 33905
FL - Fort Myers
Most Popular Job Searches
- Maintenance Manager Atlanta, GA
- Fleet Maintenance Manager
- Facilities Maintenance Manager
- Plant Maintenance Manager
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager
- Building Maintenance Manager
- Truck Fleet Maintenance Manager
- Maintenance Manager Houston, TX
- Maintenance Manager New York, NY
Related Job Descriptions