Forklift Operator job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Forklift Operators are required to use powered industrial trucks to move materials. They may work in a wide variety of settings, including factories, warehouse facilities, loading docks, supply yards, among other places. These operators are responsible for loading and unloading trucks and other vehicles and ships. They team up with production workers in order to make sure that different types of products are stocked properly and the work area and equipment are clean.
Forklift Operators usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines.
• Lubricating equipment.
• Lifting raw materials and finished products.
• Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards.
• Dumping materials into machine hoppers.
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for forklift operator.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for forklift operator.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for forklift operator.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for forklift operator.
Forklift Operator Jobs3,494 search results
Latest Job Offers
BAKERSFIELD, CA 93302
SMYRNA, TN 37167
CHAMBERSBURG, PA 17201
GAINESVILLE, GA 30501
SOCIAL CIRCLE, GA 30025
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715
MAPLE GROVE, MN 55369
WOODBRIDGE, VA 22191
Lathrop, CA 95330
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94080
Most Popular Job Searches
- Forklift Operator
- Forklift Operator Anaheim, ca
- Forklift Operator Appleton, wi
- Forklift Operator Arlington, tx
- Forklift Operator Austin, tx
- Forklift Operator Birmingham, al
- Forklift Operator Bolingbrook, il
- Forklift Operator Carlisle, pa
- Forklift Operator Carson, ca
- Forklift Operator Casa Grande, az
Related Job Descriptions