Floor Manager job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Floor Managers spend a lot of their time on the ground or in the store front, meeting customers and working with their fellow employees.
A Floor Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Serving customers
• Arranging window displays
• Ordering stock
• Stock taking and inventory
• Cleaning up store and display area
• Convening team meetings
• Recruiting and training new team members
• Supervising staff
• Performing ad hoc tasks
• Delegating workload
• Assisting in other store operations
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for floor manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for floor manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for floor manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for floor manager.
Floor Manager Jobs30,679 search results
Latest Job Offers
CA - Redding
NJ - Bordentown
NC - Raleigh-Durham
Most Popular Job Searches
- Floor Manager
- Floor Manager Alexandria, la
- Floor Manager Arlington, tx
- Floor Manager Bakersfield, ca
- Floor Manager Baltimore, md
- Floor Manager Baton Rouge, la
- Floor Manager Buffalo, ny
- Floor Manager Charlotte, nc
- Floor Manager Cincinnati, oh
- Floor Manager Colorado Springs, co
Related Job Descriptions