Floor Manager job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Floor Managers spend a lot of their time on the ground or in the store front, meeting customers and working with their fellow employees.
A Floor Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Serving customers
• Arranging window displays
• Ordering stock
• Stock taking and inventory
• Cleaning up store and display area
• Convening team meetings
• Recruiting and training new team members
• Supervising staff
• Performing ad hoc tasks
• Delegating workload
• Assisting in other store operations
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for floor manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for floor manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for floor manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for floor manager.
Floor Manager Jobs14,450 search results
Latest Job Offers
HOUSTON, TX 77007
Los Angeles, CA 90006
Riverhead, NY 11901
GULF BREEZE, FL 32561
Mount Crawford, VA 22841
Most Popular Job Searches
- Restaurant Floor Manager Duties
- Restaurant Floor Manager
- Floor Manager New York, NY
- Trading Floor Manager
- Floor Manager Chicago, IL
- Floor Manager Houston, TX
- Floor Manager Las Vegas, NV
- Floor Manager Orlando, FL
- Restaurant Floor Manager Las Vegas, NV
Related Job Descriptions