Floor Manager job descriptionFREE Job Ads
Floor Managers spend a lot of their time on the ground or in the store front, meeting customers and working with their fellow employees.
A Floor Manager usually performs many of the following tasks:
• Serving customers
• Arranging window displays
• Ordering stock
• Stock taking and inventory
• Cleaning up store and display area
• Convening team meetings
• Recruiting and training new team members
• Supervising staff
• Performing ad hoc tasks
• Delegating workload
• Assisting in other store operations
Overview According to our data, these are the percent of job offers for floor manager.
Last 12 months
Companies According to our data, by number of offers, these are the top companies that are hiring for floor manager.
Last 12 monthsMore companies
Job Types According to our data, in percentages, these are the top job types available for floor manager.
Categories According to our data, by number of offers, these are the most popular categories for floor manager.
Floor Manager Jobs74,604 search results
Latest Job Offers
Danbury , Connecticut
Worthington , Minnesota
Broomfield , Colorado
Chestnut Hill, 02467, MA
College Park, MD
VERNAL, UT 84078
GULF BREEZE, FL 32561
PENSACOLA, FL 32505
Most Popular Job Searches
- Restaurant Floor Manager Duties
- Trading Floor Manager
- Restaurant Floor Manager
- Floor Manager Las Vegas, NV
- Trading Floor Manager Jersey City, NJ
- Trading Floor Manager New York, NY
- Trading Floor Manager Stamford, CT
- Trading Floor Manager Laurel, MD
- Trading Floor Manager Washington, DC
Related Job Descriptions